You Are So Welcome Here


Hello! I am so glad you are here!

I want to give you the warmest of welcomes to my blog. Blogging/writing has been something that has been on my heart for close to 5 years now. I have had a couple of different blogs but because of glitches and such I have rebooted once more. I truly hope to call this my home, so to speak.

Here on my blog I will share the joys, struggles, triumphs, and grace that I encounter on my journey through motherhood. I hope to offer advice, friendship, love, and support to those who step onto my site. More and more I am understanding the need for community among those who are on similar journeys. Please join me by leaving your comments on my posts and subscribing to my blog. I cannot wait to get to know you better!

Please, if you have a blog of your own, comment your link below. I would so enjoy subscribing to yours as well!

Comments

Popular Posts